Bold Bhutan Beckons

Namaste, trashi delek, kuzu zampo, my dear patient readers (if, indeed, you are out there...)!

I have left you on your own much of this year - giving you ample time to contemplate your navel, and achieve enlightenment. I trust you are nearly there.

I've been busy, with numerous adventures, mostly non-academic, that I hope to eventually get around to relaying.

And, I'm writing you a book that will contain all my gathered wisdom about religion, ecology and Bhutan in one place (around campus, this is known as a dissertation. It is typically read by only 3 or 4 people. But I hope to revise mine into something that a few dozen people might want to read).

In the meantime, I'll have to entrust you to these other authors, who exhort you to listen as Bold Bhutan Beckons, and who explain the unique Ways of Knowing in Bhutan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey, we heard that you were going to be posting chapters of the book on this site, but so far we see nada. why oh why?

-- wondering in washington
elizabeth said…
copyright, my friend.

the publisher won't buy it unless it's new unpublished material, so you'll have to make do with my informal ramblings until i get a formal book deal :)

Popular Posts